Alumni Relations and Development Officer, Golders Green
Location: Golders Green NW11 7HY
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Working Pattern: Permanent • Full time
Closing date: 2 March 2020
Full time, 52 weeks
Flexibility will be considered for the right candidate
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (40 hours)
You may be required to work additional hours for occasional evening and weekend events.
The newly established Old Alfredian (OA) and Development Office is responsible for generating voluntary income for the King Alfred School (KAS) and for establishing and maintaining relationships with parents, ex-parents, OAs and other members of the School and Society community.
As Alumni Relations and Development Officer you will work alongside the Development Director, Council and the School’s Leadership Team to:
• Implement the Old Alfredian engagement strategy in order to build the KAS community and support fundraising
• Manage the development office database ensuring that records are accurate and up-to-date
• Communicate initiatives, events and stories relevant to the OA and development office
• Be an ambassador for KAS and provide a broad range of support to fundraising initiatives
• Support the Development Director in the implementation of capital campaigns, producing research, organising events and cultivating potential supporters.
The post-holder should have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, adept at establishing and building relationships
• Strong administrative skills, including in event management.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and, ideally, databases
• Familiarity with communicating through several social media platforms
• A can-do attitude and an ability to prioritise.
Please see attached job pack for further information.
If you share our vision and are a reflective, hard-working and forward-thinking professional, we would very much like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: 2 March 2020
To apply for this role please complete our online Application Form: www.kingalfred.org.uk/application-form-support-staff/
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
King Alfred School
Manor Wood, 149 North End Road, Golders Green, London NW11 7HY