Location: Windsor SL4 3RU
Salary: RBWM Scale 6 Point 18-22, £26,136 - £28,291 pa pro rata
Working Pattern: Term time only, including five inset days • 31.25 hours per week, 8.30am – 3.45pm, Monday – Friday
Closing date: 10 March 2020
Required for Monday 20 April 2020 (or earlier depending on handover period)
We are seeking to appoint a reliable, highly motivated and organised Bursar who has the integrity and confidence to play a pivotal role in the administration and leadership of the school’s support functions.
• be committed, working alongside our families, children, all staffing groups in the school and governors.
• ideally have experience of working with and managing school finances, in a high pressured environment. - prepare regular financial forecasting reports for the Headteacher and Governing Board, monitoring all expenditure and income.- ensure all financial functions are processed within agreed school financial policy and procedure.- ensure the school meets all requirements for the SFVS.- oversee the work of the Finance Officer to approve all expenditure, payments of invoices and raising relevant purchase orders.
• have knowledge of HR management and recruitment with ideally experience of working with SIMS.
• have knowledge of Health and Safety, working alongside the Site Manager to manage school facilities and maintenance, including school lettings.
• oversee the school’s IT systems and infrastructure.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack please visit www.oakfieldfirstschool.org.uk/vacancies
Closing date: Tuesday 10 March 2020
Interview: Thursday 19 March 2020
Oakfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Oakfield First School
Imperial Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3RU
Tel: 01753 861347