Location: Reading RG1 5QH
Salary: MPS/UPS Senco allowance/TLR dependent on experience
Working Pattern: Permanent • Part time, three days a week
Closing date: 24 February 2020
Are you someone who wants to make a difference and are committed to achieving the very best for children? Do you love working in an energetic, vibrant school? You will love this job if:
• you are not afraid (and relish the opportunity) to make a difference and have the children and community at the centre of every decision as your driving force
• you are motivated by making things happen and seeing results
• you value autonomy and team work and the chance to initiate and shape opportunities and partnerships
• you like working in a team with energetic, fun and dedicated people
• you believe education has the power to change lives and are excited to be part of it.
Redlands Primary School is a friendly community school, which celebrates diversity and inspires achievement. It is a happy, child-centred school, and one in which you would be a central driving presence. If you are an experienced leader with a record of outstanding practice ready to make the move into a wonderful school which has the children at the centre of their world and staff development as a priority, then we may be the school for you.
Redlands can offer you:
• a highly supportive and collaborative Headteacher and leadership team
• friendly, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
• high aspirations for staff and pupils
• extremely positive and successful parental engagement
• hugely dedicated and skillful support staff
• bespoke leadership training to enhance and further your skills to the next level
• an experienced teaching team who are committed to providing high quality professional development, including 1:1 coaching and mentoring.
You will offer the school:
• YOU – someone who is inspirational, creative and can equally engage and motivate learners and teams to improve outcomes.• your ability to be fully child-centred in all you do in our school
• your ability to demonstrate your experience in improving and raising standards
• your ability to show innovation which will further develop the school
• a focus on the achievement and personal development of the pupils• a commitment to the school community and to working in partnership with parents.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and will offer you the chance to meet staff and pupils.
To find out more and to download the application pack and form please visit: www.redlandsschool.co.uk/current-vacancies
To arrange a visit please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on receipt or before 3pm, 24 February 2020
Interviews: to be held on or before 26 February 2020
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.