Teacher of Mathematics, Guildford
Location: Guildford GU1 3BB
Salary: Competitive salary well above the national scale
Working Pattern: Permanent • Full time
Closing date: 25 January 2019
Required from September 2019 a graduate to teach Mathematics throughout the School. Academic standards are very high, facilities are excellent, and our naturally able and inquisitive pupils are a delight to teach. The ability and willingness to assist with the wider work of the department and to help with co-curricular activities are essential.
• Competitive salary well above the national scale;
• Generous relocation package available including a mortgage subsidy scheme;
• Would suit an experienced teacher, an NQT or a graduate;
• Applications are welcome from graduates without teaching qualifications - the School can provide full support to achieve Qualified Teacher Status while in post;
• RGS has a proven track record of good career progression.
Vacancy information, which gives full details of the post, can be found on the School’s website www.rgs-guildford.co.uk Completed application forms, supported by a letter, should be submitted by midday on Friday 25 January 2019.
The Royal Grammar School has a responsibility for and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The person appointed to this post will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS.
Royal Grammar School
High Street, Guildford GU1 3BB