Job vacancy details
Location: London NW11 7HY
Salary: £10 per hour
Working Pattern: On a casual/ad hoc basis as required. Determined by the examinations schedule
Closing date: 31 January 2018
The King Alfred School is looking for a number of organised and dedicated individuals to assist with our upcoming exam season from May 2018. Recruitment for these roles will be finalised in February 2018. These posts will be casual and ongoing.
The ideal candidates for these roles will be able to demonstrate to following skills and attributes:
• Ability to interpret regulations and work within defined guidelines
• Remain calm under pressure
• Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
Under the direction of the Examinations Officer, the duties of this role will include, but will not necessarily be limited to the following:
• Collection of exam papers from Examinations Office as required
• To ensure the examination room is set out correctly and meets requirements
• To ensure the security and integrity of the examination throughout its duration in accordance with school policy and Examination Board guidelines
• Distribute examination papers and examination materials in accordance with Examination Board requirements and seating plan provided by Examinations Officer
• Mark the attendance register for each examination, reporting any absences to the Examinations Officer
• Deal with any emergencies such as illness or fire evacuations
• Collect exam papers and check against Exam Board attendance register before returning to Examinations Officer
• Monitor the room during the exam and report any irregularities or malpractice to the Examinations Officer, providing a written report if required.
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2018
Please send your CV along with a brief cover letter (no more than 1 A4 page) outlining what skills you will bring to the role to email@example.com.
Please Note: only applications with both a CV and cover letter will be considered.
For further details about this role, please contact Natalie Williamson on 020 8457 5228
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
King Alfred School
Manor Wood, 149 North End Road, London NW11 7HY