None at present
Schools Values and Ethos
We are very proud of our school and the wonderful learning environment experienced by all our children.
We are a Church of England Primary School. To view our latest Church School Inspection Report
We would strongly suggest you visit the school to hear about all the educational opportunities we can provide for your child and to experience the lively and creative learning environment we have created for our children.
We aim to serve all in our community to maximise their academic, moral, social and spiritual development and potential. St Mary and All Saints is a Church of England School and this means:
• The school is built on Christian values
• We place the children's learning and welfare and service of the community at the centre of all that we do
• Our school is an inclusive place of learning for all and we celebrate the diversity of the local community
• We hold daily acts of collective worship and attend termly Church services
• We place a high importance on Religious Education (Learning about Christianity and other faiths and learning from them)
As a faith school our values are grounded in our beliefs about children and inspired by the Bible.
We value love, respect, care and human kindness. We act in service of one another.
We value justice, fairness and equality. We strive to give hope, aspiration and opportunity to all.
We value integrity and character. We meet challenges with honesty, resilience and perseverance.
We value the joy of living and learning. We give thanks for fun, laughter and play.
None at present