Job vacancy details
Location: Reading RG2 7EL
Salary: RG2 (scp 15-18) £9,536 – £10,096 pa
Working Pattern: Required for January 2018 • 25 hours per week, term-time only plus INSET days
Closing date: 24 November 2017
The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team. We are looking for a Finance Officer to oversee finance and provide support to the School Business Manager.
The person appointed will be:
• In charge of all daily financial transactions, purchase ordering, payment of invoices, bank reconciliations, school trip finances and private school fund
• In charge of absence records, training records, asset management
• Able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills
• Able to work under their own initiative
• Able to work well as part of a team and be flexible and adaptable
Please note that knowledge and experience of SIMS finance would be useful but not essential as full training will be given.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Please contact Sue Ambrose on 01189 375 530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, job description and person specification.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Friday 24th November 2017
Interview date: Friday 1st December 2017