Job vacancy details
KS2 Class Teacher
Location: Ascot SL5 7AD
Working Pattern: Required to start January 2018 • Full-time • Permanent
Closing date: 4 December 2017
Our caring and inclusive school is set in the heart of the village of Sunninghill near Ascot. We are committed to providing the best possible education for every pupil, recognising their individual qualities and abilities.
You will be expected to:
• be creative, enthusiastic and resourceful with the ability to inspire children across all ages to learn
• be committed to inclusion and put the children’s individual needs at the heart of learning
• have high expectations of achievement and behaviour using a positive approach to classroom management
• be able to work effectively as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this is you, we would love to meet you!
We can offer:
• a welcoming, friendly school with children who enjoy learning and achieving
• a dedicated team of talented and caring staff
• ongoing professional development
• a commitment to continuous improvement.
• an active and supportive parent body
• a well-informed and effective governing body.
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and those who are newly qualified.
Please send your completed application forms to the school address or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school or an informal chat are welcomed and strongly encouraged. They can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01344 622962.
Closing date: Noon, 4 December 2017
Interview date: 8 December 2017
St Michael’s CE Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
School Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7AD
Tel: 01344 622962