Job vacancy details
School Business Manager
Salary: Salary Scale: Management Grade 7, £33,480 pa pro-rata
Working Pattern: Permanent • Required to start January 2018 • Part-time, 18 hours per week • Term-time only
Closing date: 22 November 2017
Cookham, Maidenhead and The Lawns Nursery School Federation comprises of three well established and highly popular local authority maintained Nursery Schools serving three diverse local communities.
We are looking for an experienced, efficient and flexible person to fulfill the role of School Business Manager to our Federation and Teaching School.
Your key role:
• Support the Co-Headteachers in the provision of an effective financial and administrative service
• Human resource, facilities and premises management
• Supporting the Finance Officers within each Nursery School
• Preparation of reports to Governors and attendance at finance committee meetings.
The role is based across the three schools in the Federation, and therefore requires travel between locations.
Candidates will need to have:
• experience of senior administrative/office management roles, preferably in a school
• detailed knowledge and experience of financial procedures and systems
• a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• sound IT skills
• an efficient, organised and flexible approach to work.
Visits by prior arrangement are warmly welcomed.
Further details and application forms are available from: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01628 520002.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 22 November 2017
Interviews: Monday 27 November 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Cookham, Maidenhead and The Lawns Nursery School Federation
Tel: 01753 865351/01628 520002