Job vacancy details
KS2 Class Teacher
Location: Reading RG2 7RB
Working Pattern: January 2018 (or sooner by arrangement with the Head Teacher)
Closing date: 20 November 2017
What’s important to us?
• Highly creative teachers with passion, commitment and drive to ensure that we secure the best outcomes for every child.
• Teachers who have the skills to bring out the best in our children.
• Energy and positivity and the ability to work effectively as part of our team.
• A talent for supporting and engaging parents.
• Someone who wants to make a difference in our community.
• Teachers with ambition to progress to leadership as opportunities arise – we are a school committed to growing future leaders.
• Small class sizes - good for our pupils and good for your well being!
What people like and admire about Whitley Park……
• Ofsted June 2015 ‘Whitley Park is a good school which has made impressive and rapid improvements since the last inspection.’
• Children who enjoy being at school and who engage positively with all aspects of their learning.
• A supportive and friendly working environment.
• We employ our own Specialist Sports teachers, Play Therapist, Speech and Language Therapist and Family Worker.
• Within our school day we offer high quality interventions through our Specialist TA team.
• A commitment to ensure that every child has access to a rich and holistic curriculum to meet their individual needs.
If you’re interested please visit our website to really appreciate what we have to offer and give us a call to arrange a visit because we would love to meet you.
Whitley Park is a large 3 form entry primary school with excellent facilities, outdoor learning environments for every year group and a strong and highly committed team, who put children at the heart of everything that they do. Our website address is: www.whitleyparkprimaryschool.co.uk Please contact Sue French by email email@example.com to arrange a visit to school or request an application pack.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: Monday 20 November 2017 • Interviews: w/c 20 November 2017
Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School
Brixham Road, Reading, Berkshire RG2 7RB
Tel: 0118 937 5566
Headteacher: Karen Salter