Job vacancy details
PPA Teacher x 2
Location: Wiltshire SP9 7FP
Working Pattern: Permanent • Full time
Closing date: 24 November 2017
Wellington Primary Academy opened on a purpose-built site in September 2014. Maximum expected number of pupils of 420 (when fully open) and a 30 place Nursery.
Our ambition for Wellington Primary Academy is the same we have for all schools in the Wellington family: to provide an outstanding education for all its students, regardless of background or ability.
As an organisation we are committed to providing exceptional continuous professional development in order to effectively support all staff and secure the best learning environment for our students. To this end we ensure that our staff are fully resourced with access to the latest technology. We work closely with Wellington College and provide the opportunity for all our staff to work with this extraordinary and innovative teaching school.
We want to work with staff who share this ambition.
Our values are:
- Excellence through rigorous learning of key skills within a rich and broad curriculum
- Holistic learning by developing the whole child
- Innovation in the way we teach and learn
- Collaboration with parents, the Wellington Family of schools, the military community and local primaries.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic, experienced PPA cover teachers for our rising number on roll. You must have a passion for learning and teaching and be able to make an active contribution to the development of our school.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Creative and forward thinking
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mindset
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
- Excited and inspired by their work
- Has experience of teaching across the primary age range including EYFS
- Able to work in partnership with all staff
- Able to offer exciting enrichment and extra-curricular activities through our after-school Golden Eagle programme.
We can offer you:
- A brilliant modern building which offers the very best in facilities both to children and adults
- A friendly environment where everyone is valued
- An exciting curriculum
- Supportive colleagues and parents
- Exciting CPD opportunities.
All applicants must apply using the Academy’s application form, available with more details from our website at www.wellingtonprimary.org.uk by midday on Friday 24th November 2017. Interviews will take place shortly on week commencing Monday 4th December 2017.
Wellington Academy Primary is an equal opportunities employer. The campus is a no smoking site.
Wellington Academy Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Wellington Academy Primary
Tidworth, Wiltshire SP9 7FP