Job vacancy details
Location: Reading RG2 7EL
Salary: Main Pay Scale with TLR
Working Pattern: Required for January 2018 • Permanent
Closing date: 29 September 2017
The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team. Following our recent expansion to three-form entry we are looking for an outstanding KS1 teacher who will lead, support and challenge our KS1 team to ensure all our pupils achieve their potential. To support this position and to secure excellent outcomes for pupils, we can offer ongoing professional development and the opportunity to work collaboratively with experienced professionals both within school and across the Whitley Excellence Cluster.
• Have experience of delivering outstanding teaching and learning opportunities across KS1
• Have a thorough understanding of statutory assessment procedures in KS1
• Consistently demonstrate high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and of their academic achievement
• Be able to support and challenge a team of professionals who are committed to the ongoing development of the whole child
• Be self-motivated, creative and empathetic
• Be committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
To obtain an application pack or arrange a visit, please contact Sue Ambrose, the School Secretary, be emailing email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 29 September 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 10 October 2017
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.