Job vacancy details
Location: Reading RG2 0AY
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Working Pattern: Required from January 2018 (an earlier start could be negotiated, if available) • Full time
Closing date: 29 September 2017
“We aim to provide a nurturing environment, based on Christian values, where all individuals are treated with fairness, respect and equality.”
We are a one form entry Church of England School just south of Reading town centre. 2018 will be our 150th anniversary year and we have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Specialist to join our friendly and supportive team from January.
If you are passionate about giving the youngest children the very best start to their school life, we would love to show you around. Please call or email to arrange a visit.
We can offer you…
• the chance to learn and grow professionally in a supportive community
• a happy, diverse and vibrant community that welcomes those of all faiths and none
• a school that is passionate about creativity and enjoyment in learning
• children who love coming to school and are keen to learn.
You should be:
• qualified teacher (NQTs welcome to apply)
• life-long learner and a team player
• an enthusiastic, inspirational and innovative teacher
• committed to helping every child to succeed
• keen to share in and support our distinctive and inclusive ethos.
You should have:
• high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
• a track record of good or better teaching
• a sense of fun.
Please visit the school website: www.newchristchurch.reading.sch.uk
Application forms and details are available from the school website or by emailing the School at email@example.com or telephoning 0118 937 5437. Forms can also be downloaded from the Reading Borough Council website. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 29 September 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service will be sought for the successful candidate.
New Christ Church (VA) Primary School
(proud to be a member of the Whitley Excellence Cluster), Milman Road, Reading RG2 0AY
Tel: 0118 937 5437
Headteacher: Cathy Doberska