Job vacancy details
Location: Staines TW19 5DJ
Working Pattern: Required for September 2017 • Full time
Closing date: 5 May 2017
Are you looking for a supportive school to start your teaching career or one with the opportunity develop your skills and experience further?
Wraysbury Primary School is a happy and fun place to work!
We are looking to appoint a class teacher in Key Stage 1 or 2 for September 2017.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teacher
• Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
• Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
• Has a sense of humour
We can offer:
• Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
• A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
• Very supportive parents and governors
• A very well equipped ICT suite and outdoor swimming pool
• A fabulous Eco-area
• A commitment to help you develop professionally, with lots of support in the first few months!
• A reputation for looking after our teachers so well, that they never want to leave!
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5 May 2017, however applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
Wraysbury Primary School
Welley Road, Wraysbury, Staines, Berkshire TW19 5DJ
Tel: 01784 482603 • Fax: 01784 482919
Headteacher: Mrs A. Fox