Job vacancy details
Class Teacher (Key Stage 1 or 2)
Location: Reading RG30 2RW
Closing date: 2 March 2017
Wilson Primary is recruiting teachers for September 2017. Applications from experienced teachers or NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for excellent and committed practitioners to join our hard working team.
We can offer you:
• dedicated and supportive staff
• a positive, caring and forward thinking atmosphere
• supportive parents and governors
• a beautiful and well-resourced school
• a creative curriculum
• an active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school
• opportunities for self-development
• an empowering NQT induction programme.
• highly motivated and hardworking
• committed to high quality learning and able to promote high standards of pupil achievement
• creative and have a sense of humour
• a positive person who can work as part of a dedicated team
• able to offer commitment to the life of our school community.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Support with relocation available.
Further information regarding this position can be found on the school website www.wilsonprimary.co.uk/vacancies.html
To apply, please download an application form and a declarations form from the website. Completed forms must be received by the closing date. Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: 12 noon, 2 March 2017
Interviews: w/c 6 March 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position requires an enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Wilson Primary School
Wilson Road, Reading, Berkshire RG30 2RW
Tel: 0118 9375573 • Fax: 0118 9375575
Headteacher: Yvonne Jackson