Alfred Sutton Primary School
A school at the heart of our multicultural community, where happy children and dedicated staff achieve to their full potential.
Happy together. Achieving together
As an expanding school, we are growing both in numbers and in scale and there are additional opportunities to join the team. Building work is already under way and in January 2016 we will open the new school buildings, including ten classrooms, a nursery, a new staff room and offices.
A school where pupils:
• receive the highest quality teaching
• participate in high quality learning
• feel happy and secure to take risks
• are encouraged to develop creativity
• are able to use and apply current
• developments in Information Communication Technology (ICT)
A school with:
• a high emphasis on spiritual, moral and social development
• a high profile in the community
• parents working in partnership with the school
A school where:
• the pupils are ‘full of it’ – keen to share their efforts and successes; a school where pupils want to be
• staff are ‘full of it’ – keen to share their skills with pupils and colleagues; a school where staff want to be.
Ofsted Inspection October 2012 Findings Achievement of Pupils Good Quality of Teaching Good Behaviour and Safety of Pupils Good Leadership and Management Good
None at present
Age Range: 4-11
Address: 148 Wokingham Road, Reading
Postcode: RG6 1JR
Telephone: 0118 937 5411