To be a Centre of Excellence for Learning, Business and Vocational Skills
Strategic Aims 20011/2015 are:
• To meet learners’ individual learning needs by putting learners first
• To continuously improve the performance of all College teams
• To inspire an increased demand for lifelong learning
• To develop partnerships to improve opportunities for growth in learning and skills
• To provide a supportive and enriching working environment enabling staff to respond to more business opportunities and challenges
• To maintain and improve the financial viability necessary to be able to respond to business opportunities and challenges.
By 2015, the College will have achieved its aims by:
• Being outstanding overall; vibrant, stimulating and learner / customer centred
• Being dynamic and adaptable with well trained staff
• Having a reputation for excellence
• Being a first choice for employers in the local area and increasingly wider region
• Being a first choice for learners
• Being financially outstanding.
None at present