East Berkshire College is one of the largest Further Education colleges in the south east. It has two campuses, one in Langley (near Slough) and the other in Windsor. We have around 3,000 full-time and 12,500
part-time students, studying a wide range of both academic and vocational subjects.
We have years of experience working with business of all sizes across a wide range of sectors and with over 800 industry-trained staff, provide a wide range of academic, vocational and professional subjects to over 2,000 employers. Additionally, our Employer Services include consultancy; apprenticeships; funding advice; career development; bespoke training programmes; business communications skills; expertise with SMEs; and help with recruitment.
To provide high quality education so that our learners, whatever their ability, reach their potential.
- We are here to serve the learner
- We provide valuable skills for progression and employment
- We demand high quality in all our work
- We respect andmeet the diverse needs of our learners and staff
- We communicate and consult openly with all our stakeholders
- We work in partnership in the interests of learners and staff
- We continue to develop our knowledge, skills and performance
- We provide value for money
The College has been judged as consistently good by Ofsted following a week-long inspection in May 2009.
The report says:
“this is a good college with good capacity to improve”, “teaching and learning are good” and “educational and social inclusion are outstanding”.
None at present
Age Range: 16+
No. on roll: 3,000 Full-time; 12,500 P
Principal: Jean Robertson
Address: Windsor Campus, Station Road, Windsor, Berkshire
Postcode: SL4 3AZ
Click here to see map
Telephone: 0845 373 2500
Address: Windsor Campus – St Leonards Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3AZ