“ The school provides a caring environment … all pupils are valued and well known by their teachers.” – OFSTED
St Crispin’s is a successful, mixed 11-18 comprehensive school. It offers a full range of opportunities for personal development within a formal setting. We seek to promote the best aspects of traditional education with an emphasis on learning, hard work, good behaviour, respect for oneself and for others. To this is added a curriculum that develops the knowledge, skills and understanding required by students who are living in an increasingly complex technological society. Moreover, as a specialist school in Mathematics and Computing, students are able to develop and apply these areas of learning in all parts of the curriculum.
Not only do we stress the importance of acquiring qualifications, but also the development of personal qualities. Students may explore a wide range of moral, social, spiritual and ethical issues through the Personal and Social Education programme, visiting speakers, school assemblies and School Council – and form a set of values with which they can judge the actions of themselves and of others.
Mission and Values
Our aim is to enable every student to reach their full potential and develop self-esteem, confidence and maturity.
We believe that the life and work of St Crispin’s School should be underpinned by the following values:
- Respect for individuals
- Recognition of individual and team contribution
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- Professionalism of staff
- Social and community responsibility
- Enthusiastic and committed staff and students with a passion for learning
- A fully comprehensive, co-educational and inclusive school that embraces innovation and celebrates achievement at all levels
- A caring, stimulating and challenging learning environment
- Recognised for excellence in maths and computing
- At the heart of learning in our living and working community
- Developing discerning students who will contribute to and shape tomorrow’s world.
The school motto ‘Excellence for All’ underlines our commitment to bring out the best in every student.
Teacher of Maths
Required for September 2017 • Full time or Part time • Closes: 18 Apr