Welcome to St. Edward´s Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School.
Our school is a community based on Christian values where young people are inspired to learn and be successful in a safe, healthy and happy environment. We value each child as an individual and help them to develop a strong sense of self-worth.
We celebrate the traditions and beliefs of all faiths and learn the importance of helping and respecting others.
At St. Edward´s Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School we aim to:
- enable greater understanding of Christian teaching and values and how to apply it in everyday life
- achieve beyond expectations and make learning enjoyable
- encourage a tolerant, respectful and caring approach towards others and make a positive contribution to the school and community outside
- create a positive, well-ordered, safe and attractive environment in which to learn
- promote the benefits of a healthy, sustainable lifestyle and develop self-confidence
- develop our school in partnership with parents, our churches and the wider community.
None at present