At St Anne’s we live, love and learn as children of God.
As children of God we cherish and respect everyone, and help those in need.
We do our best to make our school a happy place where we can live, love, learn and laugh as children of God.
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School is a Voluntary Aided school under the trusteeship of the Archdiocese of Birmingham.
As a Catholic School we hold the Gospel of Jesus Christ at the heart of our school family. We therefore value our pupils as children of God, entitled to be educated to their full potential.
The school shares with parents, the Church and the wider community, the responsibility of leading children to know and love God and to develop an appreciation of his world.
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School was established in 1898, and since that time has been providing primary education to the children of Caversham.
The School aims are to:
• promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of all pupils in the school
• prepare pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experience of adult life inspired by the spirit of Christ
• encourage pupils to develop lively, enquiring and creative minds
• help pupils become independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined
• work in partnership with parents to foster links with the parish and the wider community.
None at present
Age Range: 5-11
Religious Affiliation: Catholic
Address: ARCHDIOCESE OF BIRMINGHAM, Washington Road, Caversham, Reading
Postcode: RG4 5AA
Telephone: 0118 937 5537